Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ice Skating

Last Wednesday we took the kids ice skating for the first time. We went with our good friends the Cupsas and we really had a great time. I was worried that the kids would hate it because I knew they would have a hard time learning, but they had fun and Ammon and Charity were getting much more confident by the end of the night. We took our camera, but of course we were too involved to take any pictures.

We did get this picture taken later that night though.


Notice the smaller bone (fibula). You may have to click on it to get a better view.

Apparently someone needs to teach Seth how to skate. I guess it'll be a while until we go again.

3 comments:

  1. Be sure not to go into too much detail about what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Seth...hope you heal quick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your kids don't take lessons from their dad on how to skate.
    I hope you heal quickly

    ReplyDelete