Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vacation from life

So, our fall and December were crazy, so I took a month off. (plus a little more) My house has been somewhat clean, my kids somewhat neglected (my husband too), I have ready many books (I am out of ideas for books, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated), and of course the blog has suffered. I thought it was okay because we really haven't been doing much. But, it is time to quit taking a break and get on with it. Yesterday I started with the taxes, and today I am even going to exercise. Maybe. At least I am blogging again. I even played with Levi until he got bored with me. He is a very independent kid. Just like me I guess.

The vacation is over....for now. We'll see if I can really get back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment