Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

I feel bad not commenting on Valentine's Day, so here goes, with no pictures to share.

Seth and I had a nice night on Friday night going to dinner and a stake dance (really, but for adults). Seth brought me flowers and candy - points for him. We haven't danced in years. Most of you know we met at a dance, so it is always so sweet for us to get to go dancing. There was someone there taking pictures, so maybe we will end up with a picture of the night someday.

Dinner was nice, but we are terrible at picking new restaurants. Anyone in the area - HELP. We tend not to go to chains with just the two of us, but we always seem to strike out when we pick on our own. The menu listed lemonade as "lemon aide." Aide is what this place really needed. Seth ended up tipping $1 - not typical for us. We were full by the time we were done, and we enjoyed our time alone, so it must not have been all bad. Thanks to Grandma for watching the kids.

After dancing we went to Target to get some Valentine's for the kids - I never even got Seth a card. It was somewhat of a long week for me. I never was feeling 100%.

Saturday we had a nice breakfast with the kids complete with heart biscuits. After breakfast we took the kids to the movie. We came home and made cookies for Grandpa, and ended the night with homemade individual heart shaped pizzas. Not too adventurous, I know, but I had been sick that week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. Tell Sadie Happy Birthday from us. It looks like you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete