Sunday, December 14, 2008

What did he say?


Today I am going to write a few posts - to give you all something to look at - if you're looking.

One reason I really wanted to start a blog was because I need to start writing down the funny things the kids say and do.

Here are a few things Ammon has said..............

Several months ago I was trying to explain to Ammon what a cattle-guard was. I told him it was slits in the road, or just paint, that it made it hard for the cows to walk on. He didn't quite understand, so I kept trying. Ammon thought about my explanation for a few minutes and then said "ohhhh, like a force feild!" I was laughing so hard and ended up calling my dad - I knew he would get a kick out of that.

This came from a little notebook that we had written a couple funny things in. We were in the car and Ammon randomly says "mom; you're going to be in the world for 100 weeks."
I say "What? What does that mean?"
Then he says "I asked the black ball and it said yes." He was referring to Seth's toy Magic 8 ball.

When we were kids my dad would always tease us that the boys were going to kiss us. When Ammon started school, I was teasing him that he was so cute that all the girls were going to kiss him. After a few days I asked him if all the girls had kissed him, and he said no. I asked what he needed to do, and he said that he needed to wear long sleeves. I had just bought him a couple of long sleeve shirts because it is getting colder. He was thinking if he wore his new clothes, then they would kiss him. Funny kid. They never did kiss him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment