Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Charity



It is time I posted about Charity. She is such a wonderful little girl. She is always helping me take care of Levi. Levi likes to crawl over to the stairs all the time. I can not even count the number of times that Charity has saved him from tumbling down those stairs.



Charity just turned 4 in October and she is our resident horse lover.



Charity is also always saying the funniest things. A couple of weeks ago she was copying Ammon. Ammon really doesn't like it when she does this, so he complained. I asked him if he knew why she copied. He said "because she loves me," like it wasn't a good thing. Charity chirps in "no, because he's so cute!" What a laugh.

On they way home from our visit with Santa at the mall Charity asked, "where does Santa live?"
"At the North Pole," I say.
"How did he get here, did he walk or drive?" she asks.
"His reindeer pulled the sleigh here," I answer.
Then she asks, "where are they?"
"They're on the roof," I say. "That's where they park."
"oh."

We have the funnest conversations with Charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment