Friday, December 19, 2008

To my love


Today is our 10th anniversary, and I would like to tell my sweetheart how much I love him. Thank you Seth for all that you do for me and for our family. Thank you for our four beautiful children. Thank you for working so hard and providing for us so that I can stay home and be a mother. Thank you for being worthy of the priesthood and being a leader in our home. Thank you for putting up with all the crazy and silly things about me. Thank you for the way that you look at me, and for always wanting to be close to me. Thank you for loving me. I can't imagine how wonderful forever will be with you.

All my love,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on keeping it together for 10 years:) I am so happy you guys have a blog also..I will add it to mine and it is a great way of keeping in touch.
    Congrats with the new house..that is so exciting. The kids have grown so much. I was sad we missed you when you came to visit over here....

    ReplyDelete