Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Levi!

You are the coolest kid in town!

I know I'm behind on blogging, so I'll have to backtrack later because today my baby turns 2! He is the light of our home. We were all so excited for him to get up this morning and see his balloons. When I went in his room he said "balloons, pop it." I didn't really know what he meant, but when he came downstairs saying scissors, I knew what was going on. He got the child scissors out of the drawer and popped all the balloons on the floor - such a funny kid!

I love this age, and Levi is such a great kid. I laugh at him all the time, and he is always making me smile. He is always telling everyone that he loves them - sometimes yelling it. He just walks around happy most of the time (no kid is ever happy all the time). I love having him in our home.

1 comment: