Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Paint the house...

So the real reason I felt that I needed to blog today was because I found out someone actually reads it! Thanks to Grandma Whitney, I am actually updating the blog. So, on with the blog....

After a few days with the plastic, noise-making, toilet flushing dollhouse, we decided to trade Santa's gift for something we (meaning me) thought would be more fun. Now Sadie is the owner of a wood dollhouse. I am excited about this dollhouse because of all of the possibilities. All of the furniture, and walls can and will be painted. It came with a lot of furniture and accessories and will be so much fun.

First off, to paint the outside. Sadie of course chose her favorite color - green. Charity and Sadie helped with the painting and it looks fantastic. (If I do say so myself)






No comments:

Post a Comment